80A Solar Charge Controller with PWM Control Mode
- solar controller
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $80-90 / Piece|
Based on an MCU intelligent control technology, the product realizes solar charge and discharge management for batteries for longer lives of systems. It is widely applied to the solar powersystems for families, schools, streets, industrial and mining enterprises, frontier defense, sea islands, pasturing aeras, etc.
* Excellent performance because of MCU control and intelligent optimized SOC design.
* Longer batteries lives because of functions of overcharge function and overdischarge protection for batteries.
* Full automatic control such as electronic short circuit protect, overload protection and unique reserve connection prevention.
* Visualization of operation status of the equippment through simple LED indicators and nixie tubes and one-button setting.
* An industrial chip provided for all control to enable equipment to operate in a cold, hot or humid condidtion.
* Crystal oscillator is used for timing control, featuring accurate control an dhaving mulyi-stage single-interval fixed-time setting and independently settable multi-stage dual-interval fixed-time setting.
|Rated charge current||80A|
|Rated load current||None|
|System voltage||24V/48V automatic identification|
|Inout of the photovoltaic module||Maximum photovoltaic||<50V; ×2/48VDC|
|Maximum power||1920Wp; ×2/48VDC|
|Number of inputs||2|
|Maximum current of each input||40A|
|Voltage of boosting charge||≤ 0.26V|
|Overvoltage protection||34V; ×2/48VDC|
|Voltage of boosting charge||29.2V; ×2/48VDC (hold time:30min)(called upon overdischarge only)|
|Voltage of direct charge||28.8V; ×2/48VDC (hold time:30 min)|
|Voltage of floating charge||27.2V;×2/48VDC(hold time: operation will begin upon the charge recovery voltage)|
|Charge recovery voltage||26.4V; ×2/48VDC|
-5mv/ºC/2V(compensation for the boosting charge voltage, the direct charge voltage, the floating charge voltage, the charge recovery voltage)
|Undervoltage voltage||24V; ×2/48VDC|
|Overdischarge recovery voltage||25.2V; ×2/48VDC|
|Overdischarge voltage||22.2V-initial overdischarge voltage of discharge rate compensation(no-load voltage); ×2/48VDC|
|Control mode||PWM(pulse width modulation)|
|Operating temperature||Industrial level:-35ºC~+55ºC|
|External dimensions D*W*H(mm)||325*222*79|
|Packing dimensions: D*W*H(mm)||368*290*127|
|Net weight/gross weight||2.4/2.8|