The product applies to different types of loads because of its full digital design and real pure sine wave output. With power- frequency design and highly stable output voltage and frequency, it can operate continuously for a long time. Thus, it avoids the disadvantages of direct use of the mains supply, such as interruption of power supply, voltage instability, noise, and lightning attacks, and the disadvantage of short power supply time of small UPSs, guaranteeing continous and reliable operation of electrical equipment. Sine wave inverter supplies are the best guarantee for the safe and reliable operation of systems. The product is now widely used in China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, aerospace, railways, financial management, office automation, industrial automatic control, medical health, military,scientific research, etc.
* Excellent performance because of an MCU intelligentcontrol technology.
* A wide range of applicable loads because of power-frequency transformer design and pure sine wave AC output.
* A wide range, high accuracy, and full automatic voltage stabilization.
* Overall protection functions(overload protection, short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection and overtemperature protection)
* Simple LEDs and a LCD for visualization of operation status of the equipment.
|Input voltage||Three-phase four-wire system+ ground wire 380VAC±20%|
|Output voltage||220VAC±5%(three-phase four-wire system)|
|Switching time||Switching from the mains supply mode to the battery mode: 50ms; switching from the battery mode to the mains supply mode:25ms|
|Charge current||MAX 8A|
|Inverter output protection||100-120%, 30s; >120%,100ms|
|Ambient temperature for operation||0-40ºC|
|Ambient temperature for storage||-15- +15ºC|
|Relative humidity for operation/storage||0-90%(no condensation)|
|Altitude for operation||0-3,000m|
|Altitude for storage||0-15,000m|
|Product dimensions: D*W*H(mm)||560*230*570|
|Packing dimensions: D*W*H(mm)||640*300*730|
|Net weight/gross weight(KG)||49.7/55.3|